Where the Electrons Live
- May 9th 2020, 8.00 p.m.
- Streaming at: http://echoraeume.klingt.org/
- out of the Echoraum, Sechshauserstraße 66, 1150 Vienna
This evening’s focus: digital control units for creating computer-generated sounds. The music forms the interface – what sounds has a direct influence on how the control unit looks and can be operated.
- Sonic Performer & Developer Jens Vetter
- World Premiere “Interwoven” – Fixed Media: Martina Claussen, Visuals: Conny Zenk
- Feedback Saxophon Michael Fischer
- Embodied Instruments Enrique Tomás, Thomas Gorbach
- Mixing Desk Angela Lau
Video: Elisa Unger
With friendly Support from: